You might think you have a good website and lots of social media followers,
- Only 5% of your followers will actually see your organic posts!
- Don’t confuse your social media followers with a fully engaged community!
- The average time a potential customer spends on your website is 24 secs
So, If you are NOT advertising on Google, Facebook and Instagram then chances are you are losing potential customers to your competitors!
Top 10 Social Media UK Statistics for the UK in 2022
- There are 53 million active social media users in the UK.
- 98% of UK users use social media on their mobile devices.
- The average UK user spends 110 minutes on social media per day.
- Social media penetration in the UK is 66%, while internet penetration in the UK is 94.9%.
- Facebook has 44.84 million users in the UK
- Facebook is used daily by 44% of the UK population
- Largest Facebook age group are aged 25 to 34 (11.32 million users)
- 30% of Instagram users in the UK are aged 25 to 34.
- 57% of Instagram users in the UK are women.
- Total social media advertising spend in the UK is £3.6 billion
Top 3 social media goals for UK companies
- Raise Brand Awareness
- Acquire New Customers
- Drive Sales Conversions
Results driven Equestrian Marketing
By running successful advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram – we know the best places to engage with Horse riders and Horse owners.
And …………we generate a high level of sales leads from these engagements!
How can we help your equestrian business?
A FREE, no obligation chat (phone or zoom) to find out what you want to achieve.
We will take a look at your website and social media channels to check these key areas:
- Website Audit – traffic, loading speeds & any technical issues
- Website Keyword rankings compared to your top 3 competitors
- Social Media activities and engagements
From the results in step 1 we produce an Action Plan that covers:
- What needs to be done – creative content, imagery etc.
- Suggested Advertising budgets
- Campaign time frames and costs.
- Measurable Results – ROAS.
Take the first step and get in touch
Written by Garry MacLaren Dip.FCIM from Venta Digital Marketing