As a registered farrier my aim is to always do the best for each horse. I have a true passion for the craft and find the work very rewarding. I treat every horse on my books as an individual and aim to help them reach their full athletic potential; whether it be shod or barefoot.
- All disciplines catered for; Experience shoeing a range of horses, from international showjumpers, top endurance horses to the National side saddle champion.
- Barefoot trimming; trimming to allow your horse reach its full barefoot potential.
- Remedial work considered; happy to work with your vet for the best possible outcome.
- Happy to discuss/give advice on any issues (ongoing or developmental).
- Experience working on all types and breeds; Shetlands to Shires and everything in between.
- Available to cover shows/events as duty farrier.